Tuesday, March 22, 2011

meh...

I find myself fascinated with playing with Linux. Specifically Ubuntu 10. I don't know why but I have fun trying to get an OS to do whatever I want it to even though Windows can already do it without any effert on my part. Does that make me a geek? Meh. Yeah, ok I admit.

I enjoy the challenge even though I can't see a benefit to figuring this thing out. Who knows ;) maybe I'll make the switch completely. Until then I'll continue to tinker with my Linux box and unravel it's many secrets. If anyone is interested in downloading a copy to try visit: http://www.ubuntu.com/

You can copy the program to a CD and run a "live" copy. That means that you can boot it up and use it without installing it or changing any of your computer files.

Behold the Power of the Dork Side......

- Because I Can

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment