Wednesday, May 4, 2011

O.o

So.....how goes it?

It has been a while since I have posted. Life, as you know, has a way of running "all ahead full". My wife and I have been adjusting to Micah's seizure incident pretty well. I admit it seems kind of surreal. I'm hoping and praying that he never has another one again and this become just another story told around the table as he gets older. He is so smart and alert. He explores the world around him with wide eyed wonder and innocence. He is so precious. I am very thankful that he has no idea that he has anything to worry about. I'm so glad that the worry burden can be fully carried by Jozlin and I. He is a Parker so he will find a way to draw strength from any and all issues he will inevitably run into in life. We may get knocked down but we always get back up.

On a lighter note....4 day weekend coming up. I'll be celebrating Jozlin's coronation as Birthday Queen on Sunday. We will par-tay. Woot! :D

- Because I Can

Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900 - 1944)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm Queen!!!

    One day he will ask us why he has to take medicine every day. But until then...

    I love your quote. :D

    ReplyDelete